Resources for Retailers


For information about becoming a licensed retailer, please visit the Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Law Enforcement (ABLE) Commission.


Anyone who wishes to sell alcohol in Oklahoma needs a license from the Oklahoma Tax Commission.


Retailers can only sell alcoholic beverages purchased from a licensed wholesaler. To learn more, please contact Republic National Distributing Company or Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits of Oklahoma.

What is a Retailer?

When it comes to alcoholic beverages, “retailer” doesn’t just mean a package liquor store. “Retailer” includes grocery and convenience stores, bars, restaurants and even golf courses – anyone who sells alcohol to consumers.